Welcome to this course, this is a university staff development programme sponsored by the MacArthur Grant. It is aimed at introducing new and updated ICT Tools to staff (junior, senior and academic).
- This course is organised for staff of the MIS Unit, University of Ibadan
- This course will take you through the Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
- The target audience are Academic and Senior Non-Teaching Staff who are already computer-literate or participants who have gone through Module.
Topics to be presented are.
- Presentation Techniques
- Optimizing internet access and use
- Database management
- Document Management
- Egronomic, Health and Security Issues in Computing
- The first module which is designed for junior non-teaching staff of cadre 1-5.
It covers the following
- Basic Computer Operations
- Word Processing
- Computers maintenance and data security
- Introduction to the Internet