PARTNERSHIP FOR HIGHER EDUCATION IN AFRICA
- This course has been designed to provide UI courseware designers additional strategies to improve their courses. It reinforces Instructional Design issues and sets up structures to assure quality (Andrew Moore)
- This course will take you through the basic utilities and some computer tit bits that will speed your development of the learning management system.
- This course has been designed to introduce to the UI staff to the process of developing e-learning courses. It covers issues related to design, good teaching and learning strategies as well as an introduction to the functionalities of the Moodle platform
- This is a two day course designed to support the 2nd PHEA ETI project on developing open courseware (OCW). It investigates Open Education Resources (OER), Creative Commons Copyrights, and OCW portals and how they should be designed and managed.
- A course designed to support a follow up meeting of LMS course designers at University of Ibadan.